Establishment of Various Types of Corporate Vehicles - Giving legal advice prior to the incorporation in order to be in accordance with the prospective investment and business, considering contingent
impacts against any type of entities e.g., company limited, public company limited, joint venture, consortium, branch office, region office or representative officer of foreign companies who wish to engage business in Thailand.
Investment applications - Giving legal advice and preparation of application forms and related documents for applying of investment promotion in Thailand.
Corporate Structure and Strategic Planning - Giving legal advice on structuring of investment, shareholding and management in order to efficiently administer and achieve business purposes including
to mitigate any contingent issues among the shareholders or administration problems.
Corporate Secretary and Compliance - Giving legal advice on the Board of Directors’ meeting or Shareholders’ meeting in order to be in compliance with Articles of Association of the company or other
laws and regulations relating to the meeting, preparing of minutes of Board of Directors’ meeting or Shareholder’s meeting including registering any amendment to reflect the resolution of the meetings.
Corporate and Commercial Agreement - Providing service of drafting, reviewing or giving legal advice on various contracts which will be entered into by the parties. Such contracts are Sale and Purchase
Agreement, Service Agreement, Lease Agreement, Hire-Purchase Agreement, Business Transfer Agreement (partly or entirely), Shareholders Agreement, Loan /agreement, Guaranty Agreement, Pledge or Mortgage Agreement, Agency
Legal Due Diligence - Examining legal status of the target company in order to ensure that the target company’s business operation is rightfully and complied with laws including assessment of contingent
legal risk and providing course of solutions (if any) for consideration of purchase of shares, assets or business of the target company.
Mergers and Acquisitions - Giving legal advice and preparing contracts and any legal documents for business taking over such as mergers, business transfer (partly or entirely) or amalgamation and other
related action in order to achieve mergers and acquisitions i.e. liquidation of the transferor company, registration of ownership transfer or change name of owner on any properties to be the name of the transferee or new
company after completion of mergers and acquisitions.
Banking and Finance - Giving legal advice on the banking and financial matters.
Capital Market - Giving legal advice on the registration of listed company to Stock Exchange of Thailand, the holding of Board of Directors’ meeting and Shareholders’ meeting, increase registered capital
(whether right offering of private placement), decrease registered capital, assets acquisition and connected transaction, issuance of debentures, issuance of warrants and related terms and conditions, etc.
Corporate Re-Organization and Restructuring
- Giving legal advice on the re-organization by estimating the intention and legal impacts and presenting report for consideration before making decision.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Being legal advisor, indicating the issues, preparing the plaint, answer and any motions or requests including being the attorney for legal proceeding in the stage of.
arbitration and court.
Disposal of Business Operation.
Immigration and Work Permit
- Giving legal advice and preparing application form for applying work permit, visa and extension of visa for the expats who desire to work in Thailand.
Notarial Services - Providing notarial services for certifying documents or signature by Notarial Services Attorney including providing translation service.
- Giving legal advice on any issues as per the clients’ requirement.
Employment and Labor RelationServices
Legal Analysis and Advice on Employment Matters
- Giving advice, examining, analyzing and preparing work rules and regulations including registration of work rules and regulations to the related competent authorities.
- Review and analyzing work rules and regulations, giving advice and preparing Employment Agreement for companies.
- Giving advice and registering Employer Registration with Social Security Office.
Employment Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Giving advice, preparing the plaint or answer and being the attorney of the company to perform any action relating to labor dispute to the labor inspector and the court.
Representative in Negotiation with employees and/or Labor Union
- Giving advice and being the representative of the company to negotiate with the employees or labor union regarding any labor disputes.
Termination and Transfer of Employment
- Giving advice and preparing Letter of Employment Termination or Employee Transfer Agreement.
- Giving general advice on the employment.
Legal Analysis and Advice on Real Estate Matters
- Examining and giving legal advice on the purchase of land and buildings in order to mitigate any contingent dispute and make the best benefit for the business including the examination
of ownership of land and building, encumbrances (regardless of registration with the land office) and the related town planning law and preparing report for the consideration before purchasing.
Registration of Condominium Units and Condominium Juristic Person
- Giving advice on the registration of condominium and transfer of condominium ownership.
Land and Property Due Diligence.
Licenses and Permits.
Co-operate for the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) Report.
Real Estate Registration.
Legal Analysis and Advice on Intellectual Property Matters.
Copy Right, Trademark and Patent Registration.
Domain Name and Other Electronic Commerce Registration.
Intellectual Property Enforcement.
Dispute Resolution in Relation to Intellectual Property.
Tax Analysis and Advice - Giving advice on taxation relating to the inquiries of the clients and other contingent impacts.
Tax Compliance – Giving advice, examining and preparing tax returns such as Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, Specific Business Tax and Duty stamp including filing tax return to Revenue
Department within the time specified by law.
Tax Due Diligence - Examining tax status of the target company focusing on the tax liabilities and estimating any contingent impacts including course of solution of the said impacts for consideration before
entering into the transaction.
Tax Representative/Liaison – Giving tax advice on the tax issues which the client has been assess.
Tax Appeal – Giving advice, review assessment documents, analyzing and finding out the reason to defend tax assessment of Revenue Department and preparing the tax appeal together with supporting documents
to cease the tax Assessment of authority.
Tax Planning for All Business Operations – Giving advice on tax planning by focusing on the best and legally tax benefit of the company.
Tax Review and Tax Audit for Appropriate Tax Treatment – Examining the operation in the past in order to acknowledge whether such operation is properly and in compliance with tax law and to discover any tax
issues, including propose course of solution to mitigate the risk of tax assessment by tax assessment authority in the future.
Civil and commercial disputes – Giving advice, preparing the plaint or answer, as the case may be, and being the representative lawyer to conduct the civil case in the court, Appeal Court and Supreme Court.